Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog 12: Service Learning

Convalescent Home: (626) 967-2741
Ask for Valerie


1)Where are you working for your service learning?
-As of right now, I am doing my service learning at a convalescent home in Covina.


2)Who is your contact?
-My contact is Mauricia Copado. She actually works at Kaiser Permanente. The reason  I don't have a contact at the Convalescent home is because of liability issues.


3)Summarize the services you have performed to complete the 10 hour requirement.
-My services I performed to complete my 10 hour was playing games with the senior citizens, taking them to their room, accompanying them to their every need. Also we would clean up after they were done eating. At times we would just sit down and talk to them.


4)How many hours have you worked?
I have worked 13 and a half hours in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment