Saturday, February 18, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

(1) Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
For my second independent study component I plan on going to Kaiser Permanente. I have already turned in my volunteer application and the lady said since I've worked there, my chances of getting to volunteer there are higher!
(2) Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
Ways on how I will plan to meet the 30 hour work requirement
-work with nurses
-help with projects they have in store for me (which they do)
-help out at the front desk
-shadow a nurse
-restock nursing supplies
-work with the doctors and see what they need assistance with

(3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?   
Well I will be working in a nursing environment full of LVN's, RN's, NP's, etc. I will not only get a view of a nursing environment but I will also be doing hands-on work that is related to nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment