Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I've Learned So Far

1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
I learned to take whatever I have in my hands if worst comes to worst. For example, for my service learning I did not have any place to get my service learning hours done until today. I was able to start right away and volunteer at a Senior Home Care called Rowland Convalescent Hospital. It is a senior home which provides medical nursing service for seniors with serious illnesses or disabilities twenty-four hours a day, delivered by registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, and certified nurse aids.

2) Post evidence of this accomplishment. It can be in the form of a picture, video, document, etc..
I don't have a picture of me in the place just yet but I do have a picture of the front place because I didn't know if I could take pictures of me with the senior citizens on the first day but I did take a picture of place on the outside.


3) What research helped you to do this and how?*
Place: http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/eacortes155/?action=view&current=Rowland.jpg
<<< Click to see picture

Darien and Gaby Reyes helped me find the place as well as get to volunteer right away. Without them I would have never known about this place. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment