Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blog #1

What is your topic and why?
My topic is Nursing. I chose this topic because a Nursing career isn't just giving shots and taking their pressure. It's so much more than that. You create bonds with your patients and you see them grow up from when they were babies to adults. It's also the feeling of being there for them when they have a fever of 102 degrees, to the common cold. The gratitude you receive from them is it's own reward. I believe the career you choose should be something you actually want to wake up for in the morning. Something you actually look forward too. I've worked at the Pediatrics Department at Kaiser. It was a great experience and not many people have the opportunity to work there and work hands on with the patients.


And what do you hope to accomplish after studying this all year?
I hope to learn so much more about this field and when I am doing my service learning I hope to keep in contact with the person after this is over and to one day work for Kaiser Permanente. Lets thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment