Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1. In what way did the first interview affect your presentation? Please explain, be specific and use an example.
A: I honestly didn't think the interview affected my presentation in anyway, good or bad. What affected my presentation the most was all the articles of nursing I searched up. With all the underlining and side comments I made, it was imprinted in my brain which made my presentation easier to talk about. I didn't even have to look at my information card during the presentation.

2. What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
A: What I believe stood out in my presentation performance was my interaction with the students and how even though the questions were a little rehearsed, my comments back to the person were positive. That was my goal in the beginning. I didn't feel obligated to ask them questions but it is rather something you do when you're presenting. You ask the audience questions and you give them answers. Simple as that. Of course, I had a few laughs here and there but that just made my presentation stand out.

3. What was the most challenging to do and why?
The most challenging to do was the overall 5 minute presentation PREPERATION. For example, creating the visual was a hassle because at first I was paying to much attention to the visual and then I completely forgot that I needed to see what kind of information I wanted to inform them with. My visual took me at least 3 hours to do and it wasn't even that great of a visual. (Keep in mind I took some breaks as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment